Saturday, March 31, 2007

Old Anthro Sketches

Alrighty, it's Saturday night and I come with sketches! Well, not a lot of them, but still...


Okay, here is the first pair. It's actually a comparison thing. The one on the left was drawn way back in December. I was watching some Michael Jackson music videos with my little sister and I just started doodling. So I drew Doran all decked out in 80's style clothes. And the one on the right was drawn much more recently, back in February I believe. Just a comparison of how much a style can change in a few months.

This one was drawn back during the summer. We were in Vegas and it was late and I was bored as hell. So I drew Rigby and Keller dancing. I was always happy with Rigby's pose but I hated how Keller turned out. His head and neck is all stretched out and it never looked quite right. Which is probably why I never posted it or did anything with it.

Here is another Doran sketch. I was always planning on developing this, but it's been sitting in my 'sketches' folder for a few months. I doubt that I'll ever actually do anything with it, do I figured that I'd post it.
This'll have to be the last one for tonight. I'm going to try to limit myself to 4-5 pictures per post. Anyway, this one was done for my character on Luna Perpetua. This was when I first started getting into this style of drawing anthros. It's also pretty good considering that I have/had no sense of anatomy.

Alrighty, that's about it for this week. I'll try to scan some of my newer stuff to get up here next week. I'm sure that you'd like to stop seeing my old sketches and start seeing some of my newer (and possibly better) stuff.

~R'87

No comments: